Therapists: 1 to 2

Refine Your Search



Common Issues:


Mental Health:



Alternative Languages:

Religious Orientation:

Gender Issues:


Treatment Orientation:



Video Enabled:


Accepted Insurance Plans:

Accepted Payment Methods:

Broaden Your Search

Therapists in Ferry County

Linda Semrau, Counselor  in Republic
(509) 392-8421
Republic, Washington 99166
No more Therapists in Ferry County - try other Therapists below
Broaden search to +10 miles Washington - WA
Life Designs, Inc., Treatment Facility  in Republic
“Life Designs prepares young people for responsible adulthood in an age when many students find college to be frightening and they are paralyzed by the challenges and choices in the "real world." We specialize in leadership training and the transition into adulthood, where the foundation for autonomy is addressed and created. Life Designs offers a safe but challenging home-like environment where this important introspective journey can take place.
(509) 774-2579
We serve:
Republic, Washington 99166
Therapists: 1 to 2

How can I tell if a therapist is right for me?
Therapists in Ferry County have broad skills and are able to work with a wide range of issues.

For example, if you're seeking a marriage counselor in Ferry County you'll find that most therapists are trained in marriage counseling or couples counseling in Ferry County and couples therapy. And they welcome families for family counseling in Ferry County or family therapy in Ferry County.

How to find a specialist?
If you're looking for specialist counseling in Ferry County, Washington, such as a child psychologist or sex therapist, try to refine your search with our left nav bar.

What method of therapy is right for me?
When it comes to treatment methods, there's no "right way". A couples counselor or a family counselor may use different treatment methods depending on the one that works best for you.
How to use my insurance?
Many therapists accept health insurance. Check to see if your insurance is covered. Feel free to discuss this when you contact the therapist.