Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, MSW
Everyone needs help from time to time. Parents, in particular, are faced with stress and pressures that reverberate throughout the family. It is a sign of strength to take action and reach out when things don't seem to be getting better on their own. You don't have time to waste, and I partner with you to get you feeling better quickly. Giving clients practical tools to make real, lasting changes is the hallmark of my work as a therapist and certified peaceful parenting coach.
If you experience anxiety, (postpartum) depression or overwhelm, getting help is the best gift you can give your family. And if parenthood seems joyless, know you can get that joy back. I understand the balancing act juggling career, family and everything else. Let's work together. Find your groove, and the whole family benefits!
I have offices in Park Slope, and Union Square. In addition, I offer home visits to make it easier and more convenient for you to get the help you need. In addition to my work as a therapist, I am the sole A-Ha Parenting certified Peaceful Parenting coach in the NYC area.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: New York University
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License No. and State: 078058 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Postpartum Support International/Perinatal Mood Disorders Compo
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Certificate: New York University/Advanced Clinical Social Work
- Certificate Date: 2007
- Family Conflict
- Behavioral Issues
- Life Transitions
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Postpartum Depression and Anxiety
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
Alternative Languages: French, Spanish
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)