Susan A Marino
Licensed Professional Counselor, MA, NCC, LPC, CPC, BCC
My goal in "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway" six-week workshop groups is to share positive psychology for self-motivation. Today we face many challenges, on many levels, I think anxiety is so close to the surface, it can and does escalate into increased dis-comfort and dis-ease. It is hard to focus or self-motivate in the face of overwhelming odds and your certainty has been shaken. It is hard to start period when negative news dominates. I share well researched information & services, with a young at heart attitude, that enhance thinking tools and brain functioning.
Exposure to therapy or self-help material is the norm in America, but 47% drop out prematurely for a wide range of legitimate reasons. I take you through a complete treatment plan that targets balancing & management of both negative & positives, quickening progress by (re)connecting dots or offering fresh insight.
I present workshops in a wide range of settings: hospitals, agencies, schools, churches, clubs, and homes by invitation. I am currently in the Fort Leonard Wood, MO, and Santa Fe, NM, areas. Individual and online options are available. Please leave a message and we will talk soon!
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Adams State College
- Year Graduated: 1998
- License No. and State: 2002011284 Missouri
- Avg Cost (per session): $60 - $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
- Certificate: Center for Credentialing & Ed./Board Certified Coach
- Certificate Date: 2012
Susan A Marino's Groups
- Life Coaching
- Women's Issues
- Coping Skills
- Medical Detox
- Preparing Family Members for Change
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)