I make your life easier. I am a leader in Positive Psychology to focus on strengths not what is wrong. I will give you deep insight and practical tools to help you overcome challenges and resolve problems quickly. I have the knowledge and over 27 years of experience to help you in personal matters, relationships, career issues and other psychological problems. I listen carefully and then engage you with proven techniques that accelerate your progress. Call my office for a FREE telephone consult to find out if you would like to work together. 212- 779-4114
I use a cognitive behavioral therapy, hypnosis, NLP, and analytical techniques to remove problems and promote progress. My approach is rational, but use my intuition like a radar to find hidden solutions. I have helped many people with anxieties, fears, tension, anger, depression, self sabotage and various crisis in life.
I am a psychologist, hypnotherapist, author, speaker, and a workshop leader. My book - POSITIVE DIRECTIONS offers tools for personal development. I have been interviewed on radio and TV as an expert and am a member of the APA, IPPA, ASCH, NGH, and NYAS. Invest in yourself, the rewards will follow.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: City University of New York
- Year Graduated: 1988
- License No. and State: 012422 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $130 - $350
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Empire BlueCross
- Insurance Reimbursement
- Sessions last 30 - 60 - 90 or 2 Hrs.
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Americacn Society of Clinical Hypnosis/Approved Consultant C9055
- Certificate Date: 1999
- Relationship Issues
- Hypnosis: lose weight & stop smoke
- Chronic Pain
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Weight Loss
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)