Julie de Azevedo Hanks
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, PhD, LCSW
Julie de Azevedo Hanks is not currently accepting new clients.
While I am not currently accepting clients, I have an excellent team of colleagues at Wasatch Family Therapy who have new client openings and are ready to help you! Increase self-esteem, improve your relationships, strengthen your family, decrease self-defeating behaviors, and make lasting changes in your life! At Wasatch Family Therapy we will guide you through the therapy process in a comfortable atmosphere that will put you at ease, and help you make the changes you desire. We work with individuals, couples, and families ages 3 +.
Get help for Depression/Anxiety, Eating Disorders, Addictions, Child/Adolescents, Young Adults, Women's Issues (postpartum depression/infertility/miscarriage), Marriage/Premarriage Counseling, Past Abuse/Trauma, Family Conflict, Relationship Problems, Singles. We welcome clients of all faiths, & our specialty is providing therapy for the LDS Community. We look forward to working with you!
Wasatch Family Therapy clinical staff is dedicated healing relationships. Evening and weekend appointments are available & new clients can be seen within a week.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of Louisiana at Monroe
- Year Graduated: 2015
- License No. and State: 333103-3501 Utah
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Accept payment from clergy/bishops
- I'm happy to provide you with forms to submit for
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Child or Adolescent
- Chronic Pain
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Life Coaching
- Trauma and PTSD
- Personality Disorders
Alternative Languages: Spanish
Religious Orientation: Mormon
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Family / Marital