My offices are in New York City & Columbia County, where I provide Counseling, Life Coaching and Mediation for those who are not seeking treatment for a "psychiatric illness." I work with individuals and couples in a supportive and empathic way, asking questions and giving feedback and advice. I address a wide range of concerns.
My specialty is Money and Relationships Counseling and Life Coaching. This is about how you think and feel about money, how money affects your relationships with others, and how money affects how you feel about and treat yourself, all of which affects how happy you can be..
If you want to get an idea of how I respond to others' concerns, please read my Money And Relationships Q&A personal advice column (www.moneyworkandlove.com), if your concern is about money and relationships, send me a question and see how I answer it.
- Years in Practice: 30+ Years
- School: U. of Mich (MSW) & Smith Col. (Ph.D.) Soc Wk
- Year Graduated: 1964
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $250
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
- Degree: University of Michigan/MSW
- Year graduated: 1964
- Certificate: Inst. for Study of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy/Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Certificate Date: 1973
- Self Esteem
- Relationship Issues
- Life Coaching
- Child or Adolescent
- Family Conflict
- Marital and Premarital
- Money & Relationships concerns
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Family / Marital
- Money & Relationship Therapy,Counseling & Coaching