Clinical Social Work/Therapist, ATR, LCSW
Are relationship struggles or feelings of anxiety and sadness getting in the way of living the life you really want? You may find it difficult to discuss your experience with friends and family. Therapy offers a confidential and supportive place where you can tell your story and receive honest feedback to help you sort out the issues.
In practice for over 20 years, I offer a wide range of therapeutic techniques to help you get what you want out of therapy. Most often this involves: relief from painful emotions, improved personal relationships, and increased satisfaction at work. Expect to feel momentum at each session.
Therapy involves being carefully listened to as you express exactly how you feel--even if you have difficulty putting these ideas into words. The essence of my practice is to work collaboratively with you; assisting in the process of returning meaning and purpose to your life.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Loyola University Chicago
- Year Graduated: 1990
- License No. and State: 24579 California
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $180
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- I will provide a super bill for your PPO
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Art Therapy, Meditation, Relaxation
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Art Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotionally Focused
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)