Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Is it really possible to feel better? To be more satisfied with your work? To find and sustain love in your life? To truly heal from old wounds? If you're reading this now there must be a part of you that can answer these questions with a resounding Yes. However sometimes this voice can seem far off, more like a distant whisper. Stress and Anxiety in our life can take us even further away from this inner support and we can lose our way. I can help you find your way back to your authentic self.
Daniel is proud to be a full time faculty member at the Gestalt Center in New York City teaching post graduate level training. He is also on faculty for the Licensed Psychoanalytic training program also at the Gestalt Center.
For over twenty years I have been an educator, a workshop leader, a student of Yoga and mindfulness meditation and a practicing Gestalt therapist. As a therapist I am sensitive, attuned and aware of the subtle emerging needs that each individual brings to the profound therapeutic relationship.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- License No. and State: 076377 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $200 - $220
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
- Degree: Gestalt Center for Psychothera/Qualified Gestalt Practitioner
- Year graduated: 2010
- Membership: Gestalt Center for Psychotherapy Faculty/train
- Member Since: 0
Daniel Tisman's Groups
A very special group for Parents(new to teenage years). The group will be supportive and experiential with some mediation instruction and how to incorporate mindful awareness to help you be a more conscious parent.
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Anger Management
- Child or Adolescent
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Spiritual Crisis