Licensed Professional Counselor, MA, LPC, NCC
I am focused on your growth, and I believe my role is to provide a safe place for you to work and to challenge you to go beyond your present levels of function, resilience, and genuine connection with your own experience.
I work mainly with adults. My practice is general, but I have particular experience in grief, coping with life-threatening illness, anxiety, depression, and disorders involving delusion and mania.
I have forty-five years of experience with meditation, which has proven to be useful to people from all spiritual traditions--and even to those without any spiritual interests at all.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: Naropa University
- Year Graduated: 2003
- License No. and State: 60455 Texas
- Avg Cost (per session): $90 - $110
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
- Bipolar Disorder
- Chronic Pain
- Life Coaching
Religious Orientation: Buddhist
- Elders (65+)