Licensed Professional Counselor, MA, LPC
I specialize in helping men transform their relationships, careers and friendships. Many of my clients work with technology or see the Internet as a major part of their lives. In my private practice I also coach and counsel parents whose children have become addicted to their phones, online games, or the Internet at large.
I help my clients better define their relationship with technology. With my guidance, clients overcome their addictions to online games, pornography and mindless web surfing so they can live a more satisfying, healthy lifestyle. I help them relate better socially to their friends and families.
I hold a Masters in computer science and have worked in the technology industry for companies large and small. I researched artificial intelligence at Georgia Tech and cognitive psychology at Emory University. My background helps me relate better to college students, graduate students, and working professionals.
- Years in Practice: 6 Years
- School: Argosy University, Atlanta
- Year Graduated: 2009
- License No. and State: LPC007129 Georgia
- Avg Cost (per session): $60 - $140
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Emotional Disturbance
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Internet Addiction
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Video Game Addiction
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)