Marriage & Family Therapist, PhD, LMFT, LPC
My mission is to provide quality therapeutic services to families, couples and individuals. I assist my clients in improving their relationships and creating positive changes in their lives. Working from a holistic and developmental perspective, I assist clients to develop their full potential in order to thrive.
I am currently a professor at Appalachian State University. There I direct the training program in Marriage and Family Therapy, and have received awards in both research and service. I am licensed as both a marriage and family therapist and professional counselor.
As an author and researcher I am current on recent developments in the field. I am able to integrate research findings into my practice, and provide my clients with empirically validated and informed approaches to their well being.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of Southern California
- Year Graduated: 1992
- License No. and State: 605 North Carolina
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
- License No. and State: LPC 3515 NCLPC Board
- Membership: AAMFT/Fellow,Approved supervisor
- Member Since: 1986
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)