Therapist: 1 to 1

Refine Your Search



Common Issues:


Mental Health:



Alternative Languages:

Religious Orientation:


Treatment Orientation:



Video Enabled:


Accepted Insurance Plans:

Accepted Payment Methods:

Broaden Your Search

Therapists in Garfield County

Rachel M Hossner, Clinical Social Work/Therapist  in Pomeroy
Verified by Psychology Today
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MEd, LMHC, NCC
“I find Adlerian Individual Psychology a useful approach to therapy as we focus on your needs, what you are doing at that moment, and helping you understand conscious as well as unconscious striving for belongingness, encouragement and successful solutions to life tasks. Your initial session will usually focus on introductions, preliminary paperwork and scheduling your intake appointment. You can expect that your personal strengths and interests will form the basis for treatment as we work together to identify solutions to your presenting concerns.
(509) 774-5418
Office is near:
Pomeroy, Washington 99347
Therapist: 1 to 1

How can I tell if a therapist is right for me?
Therapists in Garfield County have broad skills and are able to work with a wide range of issues.

For example, if you're seeking a marriage counselor in Garfield County you'll find that most therapists are trained in marriage counseling or couples counseling in Garfield County and couples therapy. And they welcome families for family counseling in Garfield County or family therapy in Garfield County.

How to find a specialist?
If you're looking for specialist counseling in Garfield County, Washington, such as a child psychologist or sex therapist, try to refine your search with our left nav bar.

What method of therapy is right for me?
When it comes to treatment methods, there's no "right way". A couples counselor or a family counselor may use different treatment methods depending on the one that works best for you.
How to use my insurance?
Many therapists accept health insurance. Check to see if your insurance is covered. Feel free to discuss this when you contact the therapist.