Amy Winters Champoux
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LICSW
Amy Winters Champoux is not currently accepting new clients.
I help people who are struggling with anxiety, grief, trauma, and life transitions. I provide a safe, collaborative environment where we understand the problems you face, identify obstacles, and develop new strategies for moving forward in your life.
I am currently specializing in EMDR - Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing therapy. EMDR is a well-researched method of psychotherapy which utilizes the innate growth and healing mechanisms of the human brain. I like using EMDR because it incorporates mind-body techniques, and it helps people feel better faster.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: Smith College School for Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2001
- License No. and State: 113057 Massachusetts
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $140
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BMC Health Net
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health New England (HNE)
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Certified EMDR Therapist
- Certificate Date: 2015
- Trauma and PTSD
- Career Counseling
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Abuse
- Mood Disorders
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)