Center for ADHD
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LSW, CAS
- Years in Practice: 19 Years
- School: Bryn Mawr College School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1998
- License No. and State: SW132557 Pennsylvania
- Avg Cost (per session): $120
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
- Certificate: IBCCES/Certified Autism Specialist
- Certificate Date: 2016
- License No. and State: SL06136600 New Jersey State Board of Social Workers
Center for ADHD's Groups
Lego How to Hang Out consists of separate groups for elementary and middle school boys. Social executive functioning skills are taught experientially. Groups are held on week day evenings.
How to Hang Out is our social thinking skill building program to teach boys how to cultivate and sustain friendships with similar-age boys through recreational activities. Separate programs for elementary, middle and high school.
Guy Stuff is a puberty, hygiene, sexuality and relationship education program for boys with social learning challenges (ADHD, Asperger's, Higher-functioning autism). Separate programs for 5th grade, middle school and high school. Our programs often have a waiting list so early registration is encouraged.
- Asperger's Syndrome
- Learning Disabilities
- Social Skills,Social Anxiety
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Executive Function Treatment
- Social Skills Programs for Boys
- Summer Travel Camp