- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Pennsylvania State University
- Year Graduated: 1975
- License No. and State: B1-0000136 Delaware
- Avg Cost (per session): $130 - $140
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Wilmington, Delaware 19806
- Child or Adolescent
- Relationship Issues
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Transgender Clients
David Mandelbaum has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in Psychology Today's directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in Psychology Today's directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through Psychology Today's directory . Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the directory .
Psychology Today's directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in Psychology Today's directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from it imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that Psychology Today's directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.