I am an interactive psychologist and work hard to help my clients improve their lives. My work is a combination of exploration and action oriented treatment so that those I treat make real changes in their lives. I work with a variety of issues including problems related to relationships, work, depression, anxiety and addiction. Feel free to call, ask as many questions as you like, and get a sense of how it might be to work with me.
One of my specializations is in the treatment of addiction. My work is about helping people face their lives, their choices, and the consequences so that they may find their own meaningful reasons to make the concrete changes that will result in a life less controlled by addiction.
I have two Masters in Psychology and a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology. I have been a professor at New York University and see clients in Philadelphia and Long Island.
- Years in Practice: 9 Years
- School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Year Graduated: 2002
- License No. and State: 016455 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Substance Abuse
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)