Gina H Judd
Counselor, LPC, NCC, MCoun
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- School: Idaho State University
- Year Graduated: 2009
- License No. and State: LPC-4357 Idaho
- Avg Cost (per session): $90 - $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Accept payment from clergy/bishops.
- However, I am happy to provide submittal forms.
- Not an in-network provider with any ins.providers.
Gina H Judd's Groups
A 2-day workshop for couples that offers a new understanding of your relationship and partner, so you can improve your physical and emotional intimacy, increase your loving engagement, work through tough, recurring arguments once and for all. Based on the scientific, award winning approach to treating love problems, this workshop gives you vital information and private experience with your partner so you can leave with the tools you need to create a lifetime of love. Couples leave with more trust, forgiveness, support, and understanding for each other, and concrete tools for better communication and problem resolution. Space is Limited.
409 Washington Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Sexual Abuse
- Child or Adolescent
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Sexual Abuse
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Weight Loss
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Play Therapy
- Trauma Focused CBT
Gina H Judd has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in Psychology Today's directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in Psychology Today's directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: email@example.com
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through Psychology Today's directory . Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the directory .
Psychology Today's directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in Psychology Today's directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from it imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that Psychology Today's directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.