Gina M Harris
I am a licensed clinical psychologist. An high honors graduate of Princeton University, I earned my doctorate in clinical psychology at the University of Florida at Gainesville with distinction. I received of the National Institute of Mental Health postdoctoral grant at Florida State University. I was awarded and outstanding research award from the Florida Psychological Association and have been named an Outstanding Young Woman in America. For twenty years, I have practiced in a variety of public settings. I serve on the hospital staff of Hollywood Memorial Hospital System, Westside Regional Medical Center, and Plantation General Hospital.
I am a member of a number of local and national professional organizations including the Florida Psychological Association and the Council for the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology.
I have lectured before educational, medical, and business community groups. My articles have appeared in national and international scientific journals and publications. When sending an email, please leave contact information within.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of Florida
- License No. and State: PY3194 Florida
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $200
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Benefit Trust Life, General Amer. Life
- CBSA, Flamedco, Fortis Benefits
- Confed ACBSA, Time Insur
- First Health
- Great-West Life
- Jefferson Pilot Life, Amer. Health Plan
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Child or Adolescent
- Chronic Pain
- Neuropsychological Problems
- Relationship Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
Alternative Languages: Spanish
- Children (6 to 10)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)