Helen B Vantine
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Duquesne University
- Year Graduated: 2000
- License No. and State: PSY002516 Georgia
- Avg Cost (per session): $150
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
- Certificate: Center For Mindfulness in Worchester, Mass./Certified MBSR Teacher
- Certificate Date: 2012
Helen B Vantine's Groups
MBCT is an empirically validated treatment intervention specifically designed to help the prevention of unipolar depression. It is taught as an eight-week course that combines the tools of cognitive behavioral therapy with mindfulness-based interventions.
Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction is a weekly class that lasts for 8 week. It also includes one Sunday day-long retreat. Extensive research over the past 40 years has shown it to be an effective intervention for a number of medical and mental health problems as well as job or family related stress. Chronic pain, fatigue, headaches, high blood pressure, cancer, sleep disturbances, anger management, ADHD, anxiety, panic disorder, and depression have all shown substantial improvement when dealt with mindfully.
- Life Coaching
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Mood Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy teacher
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction teacher
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
Helen B Vantine has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in the Therapy Directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the Therapy Directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in the Therapy Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through the Therapy Directory. Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Therapy Directory.
The Therapy Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in the Therapy Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Therapy Directory imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that the Therapy Directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.