Janie A Sweeten
Counselor, MEd, MA, LPC, NBCC
As a client-centered therapist with extensive experience counseling adults, adolescents, families and couples, I treat each person as a unique individual and with respect. I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and am Nationally Board Certifed. In counseling I help each person discover what is good and right about themselves and draw on the client's strengths to bring about change and healing.
I see a variety of clients with many different issues. Confidentiality is always upheld and is a priority. I also am an experienced teacher and speaker.
I make appointments from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Also, I teach the seminar "Helping Children Cope With Divorce" the second Thursday of every month at my office for all parents going through a divorce who live in Northeastern Oklahoma.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Northwestern State University
- Year Graduated: 1993
- License No. and State: 1384 Oklahoma
- Avg Cost (per session): $100
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Some employee assistance programs
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Domestic Abuse
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Substance Abuse
- Thinking Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital