- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: George Washington University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License No. and State: 04252 Maryland
- Avg Cost (per session): $160 - $190
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Julie Bindeman's Groups
Have you lost a pregnancy in your 2nd or 3rd trimester? It can be difficult for those close to you to understand the grief that some experience. This group helps to heal from pregnancy loss and gain support from others who understand.
Tuesdays from 12-1pm Reproductive Health Group. Group offerings include: Pregnancy/Parenting after Loss; Gone but Not Forgotten; Recurrent Miscarriage; and Fertility after 40. Please check the website for specific dates.
The transition to college can be difficult. This group addresses those transitions that did not work out "according to plan" and assists with remedying it so that college can be a full experience.
5818 B Hubbard Drive
Rockville, Maryland 20852
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Mood Disorders
- Coping Skills
- Relationship Issues
- Reproductive Health Concerns
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
- Bisexual Issues
- Gay Issues
- Lesbian Issues
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Gottman Method
- Integrative psychotherapy
- Mind-body integration
- Yoga Therapy
Julie Bindeman has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in the Therapy Directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the Therapy Directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in the Therapy Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: email@example.com
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through the Therapy Directory. Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Therapy Directory.
The Therapy Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in the Therapy Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Therapy Directory imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that the Therapy Directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.