Marriage & Family Therapist, MA, MFT
Are you feeling checked out of your relationship, and unsure if you should stay or go? I help people figure out whether moving on is the best choice, or if the relationship is worth saving. I practice research-based therapy on the science of good relationships. Did you know it can help you consider which complaints are important and which to let go? I can teach you how.
I'm a relaxed, easy-going therapist -- and not afraid to offer opinions and guidance. With three licensed therapists in my practice, we meet with individuals and couples as needed to help you make decisions and teach important skills.
Are you considering couples therapy? You can come alone if your partner is not ready to begin. We have a Gottman-certified therapist in my practice who works evenings and weekends. Couples therapy is an investment in your future. Please call or email for more information!
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of California, Berkeley
- Year Graduated: 1998
- License No. and State: 44452 California
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $160
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Most PPOs reimburse my sessions
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Life Coaching
- Newly Engaged or Married Couples
- Thinking Disorders
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Method
- Individual or Family-based sessions
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Strength Based