Marriage & Family Therapist, MFT, LADC, CPGC
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Year Graduated: 1994
- License No. and State: 0754 Nevada
- Avg Cost (per session): $50 - $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Behavioral Health Systems
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- First Choice Health
- Health Net
- Holman Group
- Horizon Healthcare
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Please Ask!
Lynn Stilley's Groups
After a one-hour intake session, our clients are given the best care possible, in individual, family or an intensive outpatient group for problem gambling.
64 N Pecos Road
Henderson, Nevada 89074
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
Lynn Stilley has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in the Therapy Directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the Therapy Directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in the Therapy Directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through the Therapy Directory. Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the Therapy Directory.
The Therapy Directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in the Therapy Directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from the Therapy Directory imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that the Therapy Directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.