Marriage & Family Therapist, LMFT
I'm a clinician with over ten years of experience with relationship issues, be they marital, familial or intrapersonal. My approach is both psychodynamic and systems-based. I have the life experience, knowledge, and intuition to give insight and help with your life challenges. One phone call interview with me will give you the confidence that together we can work through your problem.
My areas of specialty include divorce mediation, marriage/relational issues, problems specific to adolescent and adult women, issues with depression and anxiety.
In my practice I use spirituality as well as the intellect and emotion. I have found that my patients respond best when they explore all three facets in whatever challenges we go through.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Northwestern University
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License No. and State: 166.000701 Illinois
- Avg Cost (per session): $50 - $130
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Care Network
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.