Licensed Professional Counselor, LPC, NCC, MA
Giving clients hope for a better tomorrow is what motivates my work every day. Throughout my professional career I have worked with children, adults and families, helping to improve quality of life and well-being. I achieve these results by offering a caring, understanding and empowering environment for clients to work through life's challenges.
My expertise includes cognitive-behavioral therapy, structural family therapy and mindfulness. My areas of interest are working with families in crisis, child/adolescent issues and parenting. I also have experience in working with depression and anxiety (children and adult), behavioral issues, social skills training, mindfulness and employee assistance counseling.
Working with children and families has been at the core of my professional career and is a strong passion of mine. If you are experiencing crisis within your family system, difficulty in parenting or just need a supportive, professional advocate for yourself or your teen, give me a call.
- License No. and State: 009328 Pennsylvania
- Avg Cost (per session): $100 - $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Membership: National Board of Certified Counselors
- Child or Adolescent
- Family Conflict
- Behavioral Issues
- Coping Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- School Issues
- Self Esteem
- Women's Issues
- Thinking Disorders
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Structural Family Therapy