Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW-C
I have been in Clinical practice for 20 years. My experience includes working with clients experiencing a variety of issues, including strained family/marital relationships, depression and generalized anxiety.
In addition, I have a special interest in providing support to individuals and families who have experienced a prenatal diagnosis, as well as bereavement counseling for miscarriage or infant loss. I believe my personal and professional experience can provide the compassion and empathy you may be in search of during this difficult time.
Whether you are experiencing any of the above challenges or feel you are just at a crossroads and could benefit from psychotherapy, feel free to call to make an appointment. My practice is conveniently located in Pikesville, just minutes from the beltway. I look forward to working with you.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: University of Maryland School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1993
- License No. and State: 08625 Maryland
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Hopkins EHP
- Out Of Network
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Coping Skills
- Prenatal Diagnosis, Infant loss
- Relationship Issues
- Elderly Persons Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)