Licensed Professional Counselor, LPCMH, NCC
Looking for the "right" therapist can be a daunting task. It might be helpful to know, that for me, I felt it was necessary to first earn the right to accompany others on their personal psychological journeys. Earning that right came not only from my formal education, but also from having the courage to embark on the same psychological journey, on which, I would be inviting and accompanying my clients. It is now, having done so, that affords me a deep comfort level, degree of understanding and respect of this process, regardless of what in particular finds you seeking support.
While I welcome you to call me to discuss your specific concerns, there are a few areas in which I specialize. They include: grief/loss (including children over 12), infertility and relationship issues. Additionally, I offer workshops and am available as a consultant to other agencies on these same topics.
My office is located in a private, picturesque, tranquil setting which provides a great deal of privacy. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss how I can be of help to you in navigating whatever challenges you might be facing.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: Villanova University
- Year Graduated: 2000
- License No. and State: PC-0000424 Delaware
- Avg Cost (per session): $130 - $230
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Newark, Delaware 19711
- Child or Adolescent
- Relationship Issues
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)