Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Year Graduated: 1999
- License No. and State: C004670 North Carolina
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa
Jennifer Baddour's Groups
I offer social skills groups to kids in middle school and high school where we focus on learning concrete skills and expanding a teen's social skills 'tool box', as well as creating awareness of and appreciation for healthy decision making.
This group is a support-style dynamic where concrete skills are taught while also offering the opportunity for peer support and feedback.
This is a structured class setting that meets for 10 weeks, one hour per session. The group focuses on learning effective and meaningful parenting skills to enhance the parent/child relationship and improve child/teen compliance.
Building 3, Suite 203
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Career Counseling
- Life Coaching
- Trauma and PTSD
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)
- Strengths Based