Dr. Lyndsay Elliott, Inc.
Psychologist, MA, PsyD
As a Clinical Psychologist in Newport Beach with over 14 years of experience working with adults in (individual, family and couples) therapy, I specialize in anxiety/depression, self-esteem, family conflict, parenting, adoption, grief/loss and marital/dating issues.
Finding the right person to work with is an integral process in therapy. You are here because you want to learn something about yourself, and create lasting change. Therapy should utilize more critical thinking skills, develop insight and be solution focused so that you can quickly move forward with your life.
My general approach is to provide healthy emotional support, understanding and useful feedback, in an environment where you feel safe and respected. The goal is to help simplify your life so you can make more effective decisions to feel that life can be more satisfying with more connected relationships.
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: California School of Professional Psychology, UCLA
- Year Graduated: 2005
- License No. and State: PSY21342 California
- Avg Cost (per session): $160 - $220
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Local 1014
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Family Conflict
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Weight Loss
- Women's Issues
- Mood Disorders
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- DBT to Manage Emotions
- Family / Marital
- Gottman Trained Couples Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)