Marriage & Family Therapist, MA, MFA
Asking for help feels embarrassing. We live in a culture that values perfectionism and individualism. Sometimes, these traits prevent people from reaching out when they are having a hard time. I've seen that sharing our struggles and exploring them therapeutically makes change possible.
I work with people across the gender and sexuality spectrum (LGBTQ) and have an affinity for artists and creative individuals. I see people who are heartbroken and grieving. I tend to laugh with my clients and firmly believe humor is integral to healing.
Finding a therapist that fits what you need and with whom you feel a connection is important. I'm happy to talk on the phone and potentially set up a consultation appointment to answer any questions you may have about getting started.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- School: the chicago school of professional psychology
- Year Graduated: 2010
- License No. and State: 77515 California
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $200
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Creativity/artistic concerns
- Men's Issues
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Women's Issues
- Personality Disorders
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Bisexual Clients
- Gay Clients
- HIV / AIDS Clients
- Heterosexual Clients
- Lesbian Clients
- Transgender Clients
- Family / Marital