What issue, concern, or potential do you want to explore? I offer a FREE 30 minute in-person or telephone consultation to talk and see if we are good fit! People typically seek out a psychologist when life, relationships, or work are not going well (often times they are all connected). Common issues are feeling afraid of failing (and succeeding) and hopeless that it, whatever "it" is (life, relationship, or work), won't change; feeling angry about not enough...confidence, relationship satisfaction, community, time, or money; sad about missing out on what truly matters in life!
These feelings and beliefs manifest as behaviors that psychologists sometimes label as anxiety, depression, and trauma. While I facilitate people moving through and releasing traditional reasons people seek out a psychologist (anxiety, depression, trauma, and problematic relationships), I also facilitate peoples' exploration of happiness, relationship success, and professional fulfillment.
Examples include: increasing self-esteem/confidence, self-awareness and authenticity, inner well-being, essence discovery and expression, conscious communication and relationship harmony, taking healthy responsibility and living in integrity, creativity and lifespan visioning, and taking pleasurable action steps to manifest your potential and/or resolve your concern or issue quickly.
- Years in Practice: 10 Years
- School: ITP
- Year Graduated: 2008
- License No. and State: PSY23155 California
- Avg Cost (per session): $60 - $180
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- And receive reimbursement directly to
- I provide billing statements for clients
- Out of Network Provider (please call)
- To submit to their insurance company
- To the client (if covered).
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Certificate: Hendricks Institute/Certified Big Leap Coach
- Certificate Date: 2014
San Luis Obispo, California 93406
- Relationship Issues
- Career Counseling
- Child or Adolescent
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Peer Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Sleep or Insomnia
- Substance Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Dissociative Disorders
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology