Elizabeth Victoria Rodriguez
Marriage & Family Therapist Intern, MFTI, MS
Life has a tendency to throw curve ball at us when we least expect it. Sometimes this can cause us to feel anxious, depressed, alone and unsure of what the next step should be. I know from personal experience that in these moments it helps to know someone is there to provide support through these rough times. I know that seeking help and support can be scary but lets make that your first step in a better direction. If you are feeling lost, alone, insecure or experiencing difficulty in your relationships together we can reach your goals, your true potential.
I work with individuals that are depressed, anxious, have relationship problems or have difficulty interacting in social settings. I also do work with couples. I will help couples gain better communication skills and resolve current or past conflicts. I also help children resolve behavioral and/or emotional issues.
My goal is to help each individual reach their true potential. My hope is that together we can restore a sense of empowerment. My treatment is tailored in accordance with each individual's needs. Some theoretical orientations I incorporate include attachment theory, cognitive behavioral, and solution focused.
- School: California State University San Bernardino
- Supervisor Name: John Johnson
- Supervisor License: PSY 19013
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Degree: California State University, San Bernardino/Master of Science IMF88316
- Year graduated: 0
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Play Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)