Clinical Social Work/Therapist, DSW, LCSW
I have a doctoral degree in Clinical Social Work and have been in private practice for 22 years. Clients generally come for treatment when experiencing emotional dysregulation causing some level of depression and/or anxiety. As a therapist, I offer help by providing a safe, supportive and empathic relationship in which change and growth can take place. Some specialty areas I have worked with are: Eating Disorders: As part of the Adolescent Medicine team at NorthShore/LIJ, I worked with teens diagnosed with Anorexia and Bulimia providing individual, group and family therapy.
Childhood Obesity: At Children's Hospital Boston's Optimum Weight for Life program, I worked closely with patients and parents to increase compliance and improve motivation. Life Transitions: As an adjunct professor at Boston College I developed (based on CBT) and taught an evening class on "Working Through Life Transitions".
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: Adelphi University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 2003
- License No. and State: R038214-1 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $150+
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
- Membership: NASW/884391038
- Member Since: 1989