Counselor, MS, LMHC
I'm a leading expert in how your mental game impacts performance. My current roster of clients spans 45 countries and includes financial traders, entrepreneurs, eSports athletes, some of the top poker players in the world, a top ranked pool player in the world, and a PGA Tour player. I've written two highly acclaimed books,The Mental Game of Poker, and The Mental Game of Poker 2, and currently serve as the mental game coach to the eSport organization Team Liquid.
I have over 12 years of experience coaching diverse professionals from around the world and in multiple arenas. Having blended traditional therapy with sports psychology, I've created an innovative method of helping people solve the cause of their problems, consistently perform at a high level and learn more efficiently.
I was an aspiring professional golfer who learned to be a therapist and coach. My approach is very active and engaging. I focus on solving problems and building strategies to optimize performance.
- Years in Practice: 14 Years
- School: Northeastern University
- Year Graduated: 2003
- License No. and State: 5838 Massachusetts
- Please note: License State differs from Location State
- Avg Cost (per session): $320
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Yardley, Pennsylvania 19067
- Sports Performance
- Anger Management
- Getting in the zone consistently
- Life Transitions
- Men's Issues
- Self Esteem
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Motivational Interviewing