Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Welcome. I would like to help you change your approach to life, cope with difficulties and transitions, and teach you new skills to handle old challenges with resiliency, balance and courage. My focus in the first session is to give you some relief and hope. We will actively work toward helping you immediately change the path you're on and start something new.
I offer a nurturing, supportive environment to explore what needs to shift in your life and find concrete steps to make that happen. I help you look at the big picture and develop insights and strategies to have a different experience of life right now.
Do you feel alone in your marriage? Counseling can help you evaluate or change an unsatisfying or conflicted relationship. Even if your spouse is not ready to join you, there is a lot you can do to change the relationship and be happier in it.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: University of Texas at Austin
- Year Graduated: 1988
- License No. and State: 16038 Texas
- Avg Cost (per session): $120 - $130
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: ACH Bank transfer, American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- License No. and State: Certified Fellow National Board for Certified Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Relationship Issues
- Life Coaching
- Chronic Pain
- Coping Skills
- Lesbian/Gay Relationships
- Self Esteem
- Mood Disorders
- Thinking Disorders
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Culturally Sensitive
- Family / Marital
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Positive Psychology
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)