Alison Fellowes Comly
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LICSW
- Years in Practice: 10+ Years
- School: University of Chicago, Yale Univ. Fellow
- Year Graduated: 2000
- License No. and State: LC50078109 District of Columbia
- Avg Cost (per session): $180 - $210
- Sliding Scale: Yes
Alison Fellowes Comly's Groups
Take time from the day to gain support, solve problems, and explore what it is like to be a dad.
Being a parent to a baby who has acid reflux can be extremely tiring and anxiety provoking. Come receive support from other parents and a trained therapist who has parented babies with acid reflux. Take time from the day to nourish yourself and rejuvenate.
Gather with other moms to express, release, and learn in a safe and trusting environment. Take time from the day that can be yours to nourish and rejuvenate.
- Relationship Issues
- Child or Adolescent
- Infant and Child Mental Health
- Trauma and PTSD
- Toddlers / Preschoolers (0 to 6)
- Children (6 to 10)
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Family / Marital
- Play Therapy