Jeffrey A Seiden
More than anything else you want to feel alive. You want deeper, more meaningful relationships, greater freedom to pursue your desires, and more satisfaction in your life. However, the way things are going now prevent you from achieving these goals. Chronic disappointments, slights, and injuries affect how we relate to ourselves and others. We want more for ourselves but we often feel trapped and/or stuck, not knowing how to get what we want.
When we can't find solutions to our frustrations we become depressed, anxious and/or inhibited because our wanting becomes a form of self-inflicted injury. Wanting is our response to losing something essential to our lives that we refuse to give up.
Therefore, we are often helplessly trapped by our own longings. Psychotherapy can help you get our of this entanglement. Contact me today to set up a consultation.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: Illinois School of Professional Psychology
- Year Graduated: 1999
- License No. and State: 071006154 Illinois
- Avg Cost (per session): $150 - $190
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
- Relationship Issues
- Emotional Disturbance
- Family Conflict
- Obsessive-Compulsive (OCD)
- Self Esteem
- Sex Therapy
- Sexual Addiction
- Weight Loss
- Personality Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)