Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
Are you experiencing infertility and having difficulty coping? Have you had a miscarriage or other perinatal loss? Are you a new mom and overwhelmed? Sometimes friends and family don't understand how difficult these experiences are and outside help is needed. I provide a warm, supportive environment and have experience working with women around these issues. You don't have to do it alone.
Although I work with people with a variety of issues, I specialize in the area of women's reproductive health, including helping women with the difficult and often traumatizing aspects of infertility, high risk pregnancies, pregnancy loss and postpartum depression.
My office is located in a private, quiet setting. It is easily accessible by mass transportation and there is street parking. I offer a free 30 minute consultation as I understand that finding the right therapist is not easy. I now also have an office in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.
- Years in Practice: 15+ Years
- School: New York University School of Social Work
- Year Graduated: 1993
- License No. and State: 047656 New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $150
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Health Smart/World Trade Center Health Program
- My services are insurance reimbursable
- We can discuss this more on the phone or in person
- Out of Network
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
Donna Klassen's Groups
- Pregnancy, Prenatal, Postpartum
- Child or Adolescent
- Peer Relationships
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Trauma and PTSD
- Women's Issues
- Preteens / Tweens (11 to 13)
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Mindfulness-based (MBCT)
- Trauma Focused