Marriage & Family Therapist, MA, LMFT
If you're stuck in a pattern of behavior that isn't working for you and you want to feel better, I welcome your call! I use traditional psychotherapy as well as acupressure and other body-based techniques to help clients feel better quickly. I particularly enjoy working with couples, families and individuals, and I run groups for women throughout the year.
I am a licensed marriage and family therapist, and I believe in the transformative power of a good marriage. I'm also a yoga practitioner and an acupressurist because--over the years-- my clients have taught me that while some people heal from "the head down," other people heal "from the body up."
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- School: University of Connecticut
- Year Graduated: 2004
- License No. and State: 001189 Connecticut
- Avg Cost (per session): $70 - $120
- Sliding Scale: Yes
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- BlueCross and BlueShield
- Health Net
Verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
- Relationship Issues
- Acupressure for trauma and fear
- Life Coaching
- Trauma and PTSD
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
- Family Systems
- Solution Focused Brief (SFBT)