Counselor, MEd, MDiv, LPC, CDWF
- Years in Practice: 8 Years
- School: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Year Graduated: 1990
- License No. and State: 62433 Texas
- Avg Cost (per session): $140 - $160
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Out of Network
- Certificate: The Daring Way(tm) with Brené Brown/Certified Daring Way(tm)Facilitat
- Certificate Date: 2013
- Certificate: AACC/Divorce Coaching
- Certificate Date: 2011
Ruby Renz's Groups
This group is the same as the eight week group, but presented in a four week, four hour per week, format. Four Saturdays in October, 2014 (Oct. 4 - 25). Please call for more information and to preregister.
"If we want to fully experience love and belonging, we must believe that we are worthy of love and belonging." - Brené Brown. Daring Way(tm) groups, based on Dr. Brown's shame resiliency research, show you how to deal with feelings of unworthiness and confront your fear of being vulnerable so you can experience love and belonging like you never have before. IS THIS YOUR TIME TO SHOW UP, BE SEEN AND LIVE BRAVE(tm)? Two hours per week for eight weeks, starting September 30, through November 18, 2014. $650 includes workbook and refreshments. Must preregister. Call for information.
Houston, Texas 77079
- Relationship Issues
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Self Esteem
- Sexual Abuse
- Shame Resiliency Post-Abortion Grief
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Elders (65+)
- Attachment theory
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
Ruby Renz has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in Psychology Today's directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in Psychology Today's directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: email@example.com
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through Psychology Today's directory . Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the directory .
Psychology Today's directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in Psychology Today's directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from it imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that Psychology Today's directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.