Dana Labat Ph.D.
- Years in Practice: 7 Years
- School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Year Graduated: 2007
- License No. and State: 1249 Louisiana
- Avg Cost (per session): $150
- Accepts Insurance: Yes
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Insurance can be filed for you as a courtesy.
- Out of Network
- License No. and State: 33944 Texas State Board of Examiners of Psychologists
- License No. and State: 1249 Louisiana State Board of Examiners of Psychologist
Dana Labat Ph.D.'s Groups
Healing Moms, Healthy Moms allows women during the perinatal period to receive and offer support related to the pregnancy period. Topics discussed include fears and hopes during pregnancy, life changes after the baby enters the world, and postpartum depression and anxiety. Session fee is $75 per person/per session.
1539 Jackson Avenue
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- Relationship Issues
- Eating Disorders
- Coping Skills
- Family Conflict
- Life Coaching
- Self Esteem
- Testing and Evaluation
- Weight Loss
- Women's Reproductive/Emotional Health
- Mood Disorders
- Adolescents / Teenagers (14 to 19)
- Cognitive Behavioral (CBT)
- Family / Marital
Dana Labat Ph.D. has been Verified by Psychology Today
The information in Psychology Today's directory is provided exclusively by participating therapists. When you see this seal, it means Psychology Today has verified the following:
- The name and contact details of the professional
- That the professional's license, if applicable, is valid within the state in which he or she practices
- That the professional is not subject to any license strictures preventing practice
Psychology Today verifies the information at the time a therapist is initially listed in the directory and then upon expiration of the professional's credentials.
If you find any of the information in Psychology Today's directory to be inaccurate in any way, please tell us by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
You assume full responsibility for the communications with any therapist you contact through Psychology Today's directory . Psychology Today shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided in the directory .
Psychology Today's directory is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any therapists it lists. Inclusion in Psychology Today's directory does not imply recommendation or endorsement nor does omission from it imply Psychology Today disapproval. Psychology Today does not warrant or represent that Psychology Today's directory or any part thereof is accurate or complete. Psychology Today disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose.