Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW, MA
Let me partner with you so you can: accomplish your most cherished goals; experience your wholeness with peace of mind, body, spirit and emotions; release your negative patterns, fear and stress; energize your decision making and your personal power.
I offer my clients a heart-based, unique, progressive, holistic psychotherapy style to meet their individual needs. This style is a synthesis of Resonance Repatterning® principles, my trained, developed clinical social work skills and intuition, applied kinesiology with a strong spiritual foundation and my lifetime experience of being a healer.
- Years in Practice: 20+ Years
- School: NYU Silver Social Work School, Cornell University
- Year Graduated: 1985
- License No. and State: 075932R New York
- Avg Cost (per session): $180
- Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Check, Paypal
New York, New York 10021
- Relationship Issues
- Self Esteem
- Coping Skills
- Life Coaching
- Peer Relationships