Therapist: 1 to 1

Refine Your Search


Common Issues:


Mental Health:



Alternative Languages:

Religious Orientation:


Treatment Orientation:



Video Enabled:


Accepted Insurance Plans:

Accepted Payment Methods:

Broaden Your Search

Therapists in Dutch Flat

Laura Werner, Clinical Social Work/Therapist  in Dutch Flat
Verified by Psychology Today
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, LCSW
“I enjoy working with a wide range of clientele seeking assistance and support with mental health issues. I work with adolescents, adults and couples. I specialize in depression and anxiety management, issues of trauma and loss and have extensive experience with sexual abuse. I am a member of the Nevada County Collaborative Divorce practice group and assist partners in separating and divorcing with minimal conflict. I am a Medicare provider.
(530) 274-1430
Office is near:
Dutch Flat, California 95714
Therapist: 1 to 1

Not enough Therapists to choose from?
Try expanding your search for Therapists in Dutch Flat to a larger area (e.g. Placer County, California)
How can I tell if a therapist is right for me?
Therapists in Dutch Flat have broad skills and are able to work with a wide range of issues.

For example, if you're seeking a marriage counselor in Dutch Flat you'll find that most therapists are trained in marriage counseling or couples counseling in Dutch Flat and couples therapy. And they welcome families for family counseling in Dutch Flat or family therapy in Dutch Flat.

How to find a specialist?
If you're looking for specialist counseling in Dutch Flat, California, such as a child psychologist or sex therapist, try to refine your search with our left nav bar.

What method of therapy is right for me?
When it comes to treatment methods, there's no "right way". A couples counselor or a family counselor may use different treatment methods depending on the one that works best for you.
How to use my insurance?
Many therapists accept health insurance. Check to see if your insurance is covered. Feel free to discuss this when you contact the therapist.