Therapists: 1 to 2

Refine Your Search


Common Issues:


Mental Health:



Alternative Languages:

Religious Orientation:


Treatment Orientation:



Video Enabled:


Accepted Insurance Plans:

Accepted Payment Methods:

Broaden Your Search

Therapists in 84315

Therapeutic Center For Change PC, Clinical Social Work/Therapist  in Hooper
“I have worked for many years as a counselor/therapist with all types of problems and mental health issues. My goal is to help individuals, couples, children, or families gain the skills, information, knowledge or answers they needed to make life work for them. Also, along the way find understanding and appreciation for their strengths and weakness to better help manage their challenges.
(801) 506-6826
Hooper, Utah 84315
Verified by Psychology Today
Clinical Social Work/Therapist, MSW, LCSW
(801) 921-6756
Office is near:
Hooper, Utah 84315
Therapists: 1 to 2

Not enough Therapists in Weber County, Utah (UT), 84315 to choose from?
Try expanding your search for Therapists in 84315 to a larger area (e.g. click the plus sign or 84315+ .)
How can I tell if a therapist is right for me?
Therapists in 84315 have broad skills and are able to work with a wide range of issues.

For example, if you're seeking a marriage counselor in 84315 you'll find that most therapists are trained in marriage counseling or couples counseling in 84315 and couples therapy. And they welcome families for family counseling in 84315 or family therapy in 84315.

How to find a specialist?
If you're looking for specialist counseling in Weber County, Utah 84315, such as a child psychologist or sex therapist, try to refine your search with our left nav bar.

What method of therapy is right for me?
When it comes to treatment methods, there's no "right way". A couples counselor or a family counselor may use different treatment methods depending on the one that works best for you.
How to use my insurance?
Many therapists accept health insurance. Check to see if your insurance is covered. Feel free to discuss this when you contact the therapist.